An Interview With Candice Georgiadis: Women In Wellness: Elishia Trainer of Quantum Signature On The Five Lifestyle Tweaks That Will Help Support People’s Journey Towards Better Wellbeing
"When you are creating something great, you are engaging with a higher purpose. This road is not all sunshine & rainbows. It is often in this pursuit that we come face to face with our own darkness, subconscious drivers, and our own (often multi-generational) karma that needs to be resolved, healed, & integrated before continuing forward. Each time we bring light and consciousness to these layers, we evolve higher and higher and unlock greater creativity and intelligence inside ourselves. It’s a beautiful but dirty process of death and rebirth. It doesn’t mean you are failing. It might mean you are on exactly the right path."
As a part of my series about women in wellness, I had the pleasure of interviewing Elishia Trainer.
Elishia Trainer is the creator and founder of Quantum Signature, a skincare line of products dedicated to the health and wellness of body, mind, and spirit by using the power of energy to support overall wellness.
Using her skill in non-traditional medicines such as chakras, vibrations, gemstones, flower essences, and more, Elishia has built her company from the ground up creating and designing each product with the intent to help women and men discover all their beauty both inside and out.
With a strong focus on supporting the environment, each Quantum Beauty product is designed using natural ingredients and harmonious energies while being the first skincare brand to give back 30% of all profits to protecting and sustaining the planet through its parent company, BIOSENTIENT Protection Institute.
Thank you so much for joining us in this interview series! Our readers would love to “get to know you” better. Can you share your “backstory” with us?
I was raised by my mom, a single mother who was my best friend. When I was a 11, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. This started her 22 year long road of complex, debilitating illnesses. Early on, we felt that western medicine largely failed us. This started my own lifelong love affair with alternative medicine, but up until recently, this was a personal hobby and not a professional pursuit.
In 2018, I finished an MS in Business Analytics and was embarking on an incredible career as a data science consultant in Silicon Valley. When my mom passed away, I had my first therapy-guided psychedelic experience to help me cope with the grief. This experience changed my life.
I’ve always held a relentless desire to pursue deep truths. This is what led me into data science. When my mother passed, this pursuit of the truth expanded beyond the material world and into the intangible.
I left technology behind and chiseled a more heart-centered path. One that would allow me to become an explorer of consciousness & alternative healing. And one that would allow me to give back to the planet in a substantial way.
Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started your career? What were the main lessons or takeaways from that story?
Somehow during my career as a data science consultant, I became the editor in chief for a technology white paper for Visa which had global implications for cutting edge payment systems. I’ve never felt imposter syndrome more than during that project. This was certainly a moment of feeding from the firehose and I loved it.
I learned the importance of agility and going with the flow. I learned about my own resilience and resourcefulness. This was a highly visible project, and our team knocked it out of the park.
I learned that 85% of rising to any occasion is simply showing up, learning as much as you can as quickly as possible, and never giving in to the fear.
Can you share a story about the biggest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
Allowing my mind to call all of the shots in my career, while telling my heart to take a back seat.
This resulted in me chasing paths in my early years that checked the boxes but left me empty. I lost a lot of years chasing traditional “success” rather than cultivating a career path rich with value, fulfillment, and most importantly, creation.
I wish I would have learned the importance of allowing our hearts to be dominate and reorienting our minds into a position of support rather than dominance of our spirits earlier in life.
I know this flies in the face of much of our current society (although the tide is changing) but I missed out on so many years suppressing myself for the sake of ambition. And especially for sensitive souls & empaths, this can be a recipe for pain.
Let’s jump to our main focus. When it comes to health and wellness, how is the work you are doing helping to make a bigger impact in the world?
Everything in nature is made from the same shared use of cosmic stardust, frequency, sound, and light. We can see the intelligent creative design everywhere: in the nearly identical similarities between our blood plasma & the mineral content of the world’s oceans, in the mathematical communication between bees, in the orchestra-like complexity that is the world’s coral reefs, listening to the song of a Humpback whale, and in the mycelia network beneath the forest floor.
Tapping into and remembering the planetary intelligence from which botanicals, herbs, amino acids, fatty acids, gemstones, and flowers (and our own biology) are all derived allows us to engage with creation energy that is happening on a subatomic but not insignificant scale.
This is a process that has the capacity to change our lives. It can empower, elevate, heal, and ultimately connect us to our higher selves, especially when we engage deliberately and with intention.
Quantum Beauty™ is a luxurious skincare brand celebrating this creation intelligence and the sacred interconnectedness of all things. And by applying our energy-rich and frequency-optimized products onto your skin, the body’s largest organ, you’re inviting this creation energy in, which has the potential for incredible impact. Quantum Beauty™ believes that it’s time to wake up our cells and remind them of their own infinite intelligence, beyond skin deep.
Because of our love for the planet and for the life it generates, Quantum Beauty™ is investing 30% of profits into global projects through our parent company BIOSENTIENT™ Protection Institute to help restore forests and ocean ecosystems to help sequester carbon in a measurable way. We hope to replenish and nurture the planet, our miraculous habitat and home to such incredibly intelligent and awe-inspiring, life-giving design.
Can you share your top five “lifestyle tweaks” that you believe will help support people’s journey towards better wellbeing? Please give an example or story for each.
- Resolving any former trauma. This is the tallest order but the most critical. Even if we are highly functioning and not at all in touch with or connected to traumatic things that happened in the past, trauma stores itself in the body, subconscious, and nervous system.
It can be the hidden source of many challenges such as: insomnia, generalized anxiety, mistrust in relationships, to toxic habits such as smoking or drinking too much, being a workaholic, to making poor decisions resulting in self-sabotage, and to generalized lack of empathy and disconnection from the heart.
I believe resolving childhood trauma is the single greatest gift we can give to ourselves and to our entire orbit of everyone we touch around us.
Choose therapies that rewire the nervous system such as EMDR, psychedelic therapy, somatic trauma focused therapy, neurofeedback, or daily meditation for at least 12 weeks.
2. Make time for joy. Make substantial time for joy. Not five minutes here or there. Schedule out time away from every distraction and give yourself the gift of pure joy and bliss. Even if it requires extra effort. Think back to your dreams as a child for clues.
For me, I wanted to be around music. Singing, dancing, concerts. I am in pure bliss when I am participating in one of these activities. Many times, I’m invited to a concert and I’m not in the mood to deal with the crowds or parking or I feel guilty like I should stay in and continue working but every time I go (even reluctantly) my heart becomes full as soon as the first chord is played in the arena. This is fuel for everything else in life.
Time is finite. Joy & bliss are the highest vibrational emotions and when we experience them, we gain greater perspective in all areas of life beyond just that moment in time.
3. Leave the toxic relationship. Immediately. If you can. Forget the guilt, forget the doubt, forget the fear. If you are with someone who doesn’t lift you up, who tears you down, or who ignores you or belittles you even in little but very consistent ways, or who feels the need to compete or dominate your strength rather than empowering you, try therapy but at some point, know when to call it. And when that time comes, don’t waste another moment.
There are some people who have dolphin energy. Caring, playful, supportive, happy to see you shine, cooperative, harmony creators. And then there are some who are parasitic, caring only about what energy they can suck from you to satiate their own ego or their own needs.
When you discover the parasites, leave. I see so many people stay in abusive relationships, my younger self included, and it just drains you of your two most finite and precious commodities. Your life force energy and time. Know that you deserve peace and joy, and these are things worth standing up for. There are so many successful people who say who you marry can have the greatest impact on your career, professional and personal health.
4. Cultivate a relationship with your higher intelligence. It is always there, waiting for you. I find in myself that it resides in my heart space, which wasn’t an easy place to get to when I first started. The rational mind can be so over conditioned as a way to survive and thrive in today’s society. Like someone who goes to the gym & only exercises their biceps while neglecting the rest of the body. Your higher self’s voice might be very faint when you begin, but if you work on cultivating this daily, weekly, you’ll find it strengthens. To the point where you can see situations with crisp clarity where you may have struggled with self-doubt or cynicism before.
5. Invest in a great set of headphones (I love my Sony rxm1000’s) and spend time with a great meditation app. I love Synctuition. Let your imagination disappear into the sounds, and trust that it is not wasted time, but that you are actually traversing your subconscious mind, which communicates information somewhat obscurely through symbols, images, and metaphors. Similar to dreams. Give yourself permission to exist in this space and trust that it is not wasted time but actually has the potential to be time spent gaining profound insights and detangling life’s knots.
If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of wellness to the most amount of people, what would that be?
Resolving trauma and reawakening the heart (en masse) through therapy-guided psychedelic therapy and deep psychotherapy for six months (at least) of integration afterwards.
Carl Jung, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, everyone from the Beatles, Paul Simon, etc. all discussed the benefits of healing trauma and/or the benefits of psychedelics in varying degrees. I believe if we investigated our greatest contributors & innovators, we would see that many of them access this heart-centered space already, naturally. Especially some of our favorite artists, actors, directors, musicians, and creators. Those who give us the greatest joy. They live from a heart-centered place, and this energy drives them and connects them to their greatest ideas and highest selves so they can bring us joy & inspiration. Think Robin Williams.
I believe, with work and a lot of courage, if we can learn to live from a heart-centered space, we can all access this place of creative genius inside ourselves.
I believe the greatest thing we need to accomplish while we’re still alive is the tenet of “know thyself”. Unburying our shadow & bringing it to light. Healing these dark pieces, integrating them fully, and understanding what drives us (the good, bad, and the ugly) so we can reshape it mindfully and with a full, open, and universe-connected heart. This often involves working through and resolving buried trauma.
I believe the tenet of “knowing thyself” is important because I believe wholeheartedly in the maxum, “As above, so below”. When we know ourselves, it is like the universe developing consciousness about itself, one cell, one person at a time. And what can be a more important pursuit than this?
What are your “5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Started” and why?
- You will fail. Often. Embrace it. Feel the pain, learn the lesson, and get back up as soon as you can.
- When you are creating something great, you are engaging with a higher purpose. This road is not all sunshine & rainbows. It is often in this pursuit that we come face to face with our own darkness, subconscious drivers, and our own (often multi-generational) karma that needs to be resolved, healed, & integrated before continuing forward. Each time we bring light and consciousness to these layers, we evolve higher and higher and unlock greater creativity and intelligence inside ourselves. It’s a beautiful but dirty process of death and rebirth. It doesn’t mean you are failing. It might mean you are on exactly the right path.
- Progress and success can happen more slowly than you realize, but this does not mean it’s not happening.
- Growth is not a linear path, but a jagged, wonky spiral, where you often revisit old steps with new, invigorating perspectives. This does not mean you have taken steps backwards.
- Get to know your heart. Forget the social conditioning that says this is cheesy. This is your power. Don’t squash it.
Sustainability, veganism, mental health, and environmental changes are big topics at the moment. Which one of these causes is dearest to you, and why?
Environmental issues are the most important for me. I’ve coined a term that reflects my love for our evolutionary intelligent design and my belief that consciousness exists all around; BIOSENTIENCE™.
BIOSENTIENCE™ is my why.
My belief is that sentience is in creation, and it is all around us. We can witness it through:
- The complex orchestra of the planet’s coral reef systems.
- The natural design of our jungles, rainforests, old growth forests, and ocean forest systems — nature’s genius self-designed carbon sequestering system.
- The mathematical communication between bees & their wing flaps.
- The grace & social intelligence of cetaceans: whales, dolphins, orcas.
- The gorgeous similarities between our nervous system and the electrical impulses beneath the forest floor seen through the mycelium network. Mycelia is a branch of communication that can connect trees across hundreds of miles and send information & healing resources back and forth across the expanse of a forest, with no limit to the distance, as long as the forest is allowed to grow.
- The profound similarity between our blood plasma & the mineral content of the world’s oceans.
All of this, to me, is the language of “God”. This is the backbone of my philosophy, BIOSENTIENCE™ and it drives every piece of success I strive for, so I can help replenish and nurture our planet.
As mentioned before, our parent company, “BIOSENTIENT Protection Institute” exists to absorb and reinvest 30% of profits into globally scalable carbon sequestering efforts in order to mitigate climate change on a substantial scale.
If biology is the language of the divine, why wouldn’t we want to give back as much as we possibly can, if for no other reason than out of sheer gratitude for the beautiful life we’ve been given, warts, frogs, and all?
What is the best way for our readers to further follow your work online?
The website for Quantum Beauty™ is www.quantumsignature.co. Thank you so much for following and for the support!!
Thank you for these fantastic insights! We wish you continued success and good health.
Leave a comment